- Cimbali Group donates 10 lung ventilators with a total value of approximately 200 thousand Euros, to support the Italian NHS which has been tackling the Coronavirus health emergency for a number of weeks now.
- The Binasco (Milan) based company wishes to express its profound closeness to the community by supporting the extraordinary dedication of doctors and healthcare workers in the fight against Covid-19.
- The donation will contribute towards reinforcing equipment on intensive care wards.
- "Our Country is going through a dramatic time, without a doubt nothing like this has ever been experienced in the past few decades. - Declared Maurizio Cimbali, President of the Group. - As an Italian company, strongly rooted in Lombardy, we feel compelled by a need, a duty and a moral commitment to support the healthcare and hospital system which is coping remarkably in the face of this emergency, with a donation of 200 thousand euros for the purchase of lung respirators for intensive care".
- “我们的国家正在经历一个戏剧性的时刻，毫无疑问，在过去的几十年里从来没有经历过这样的事情。-集团主席Maurizio Cimbali里宣布。——作为一个意大利公司,生根于伦巴第,在这突发事件迫切的需要我们支持医疗和医院系统，我们感到有必要、有责任和出于社会道义的承诺来支持医疗体系,决定捐赠20万欧元购买呼吸器用于重症监护”。
- Right from the very start of the emergency, in addition to immediately implementing all measures necessary for protecting the safety of all staff and workers, Cimbali Group also activated extraordinary insurance coverage, which in the event of Covid-19, guarantees both economic and post-recovery assistance.
- Maurizio Cimbali added that "As a family-run business, we see the health and safety of our staff as a priority, especially since they have shown passion and dedication to their work, even in such gruelling times. Therefore, we have extended insurance coverage for them, in addition to scrupulous internal safety measures which have already been in place for weeks now.
- Maurizio Cimbali补充道:“作为一家家族企业，我们将员工的健康和安全视为重中之重，即使是在如此艰难的时期，他们依旧对工作表现出热情和奉献精神。”因此，除了已经实施了几周的严格的内部安全措施外，我们还扩大了他们的保险范围，给予保障。